Our mission of fostering inclusive community engagement as a center for the advancement of culture, the arts, education and fellowship leads us in everything we do.
The South Haven Scott Club was organized in 1883 as a reading circle and has been providing cultural events to the community ever since then in its Michigan historic site. Located at the corner of Phoenix Road and Pearl Street in South Haven, Scott Club is a stately Queen Anne style building of sandstone capped by a bell tower of carved oak. Two historic windows of Austrian stained glass frame our east and west walls and serve as a cultural icon to the east entrance to the city.
Activities supported in part by the MICHIGAN ARTS AND CULTURE COUNCIL and the NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS.
South Haven Scott Club
652 Phoenix Street
P.O. Box 54
South Haven, MI 49090